Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New electric gates. Advice needed!

Options
  • 29-11-2012 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I have recently re-built my entrance walls and want to reinstall my metal swing gates.I am looking for advice on which type of electric gate system would be most suitable.
    I have received two quotes for the job, one for FAAC and one for Cedamatic.Each offered different options from basic to heavy duty models.Faac seem to be a well known brand while I can find very little information regarding Cedamatic (even though the installer says they are a top end brand).
    I am looking for advice to help me decide on how little I can spend to get a system that will be reliable for a few years and which brand will I be able to get parts/ backup over the longer term.
    I am open to suggestions on other brands if anyone has any ideas.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement