Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Hangout Video Chat

• 29-11-2012 1:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

Guys, sorry if I am not in the right section regarding this. However I have been trying to see up google video chat. I wish to use this and skype for my new business. I have heard that it is better then skype. Does anyone agree? I have downloaded video chat and it should come up with "video and more". However I am getting a camera on gmail but no "video and more" button. Am I doing something stupid or can anybody give me some advise re this? Thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

You might find this helpful for a comparison:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-reasons-google-hangouts-are-cooler-than-skype-for-video-chats/

Google, from a reliability point of view is the better choice for communications than Skype. They also have google apps for business which used to be free but comes with your domain on gmail, calendar, groups, g talk etc.

Google would be much better. But I'm sure there are some that say skype is better for business but that's my experience anyway.

Advertisement