Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Coombe

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Hey there. Not wanting to derail the thread. But there's a place across the road from the Coombe, just past the news agents, that you can park for free. It's a little cul de sac. if you park in at the back, you should be fine. We parked there with our first, and plan to go back there for our second. Just don't block anyone in!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey People :)

Now that me and My Girlfriend are expecting our first child I was just wondering if you could give me some feedback on the Coombe? and what's it like with maturnity and the appointment scheduling department, the scans and everything basically? :)

Can anyone help me.. I have my booking appoitment next Wednesday in the coombe and I was wondering if I am allowed bring my boyfriend and my mam in for the scan. It's really important to me that I an have both in with me. Any help on this would be great

Advertisement