Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome pack

Options
  • 29-11-2012 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi

I signed up as a new customer to electric ireland last month and went for the online billing option. I was told I would receive a welcome pack in the post with details to register online for the discount however this was over a month ago now and still no pack. Is this wait normal or should I have received something by now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Pete2k,

It can take four to six weeks for the welcome documentation to arrive in the post, however if you private message me your name, MPRN, address and telephone number, I will check to see whether the account number has generated. If it has, you will be able to register for online billing. The discount is more than likely applied to the account already - however I will check for you to confirm.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement