Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off at Amphibian King

Options
  • 29-11-2012 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if people saw this or not but all Amphibian King stores are offering 25% off for in-store purchases at the moment. I believe the sale runs for 1 week starting today.

I'm sure AKW can provide more details if required.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Is it 25% off everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

That's my understanding.

AKW, can you confirm please?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Yep

479754_442365379154965_963391435_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭DaveR1

Apart from the small print of no garmin or polar products!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

DaveR1 wrote: »
    Apart from the small print of no garmin or polar products!

Which are the ones I was wondering about :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Sorry folks been a busy day, thanks! :D

Yes the sale is on everything except HRMs unfortunately. If there is a HRM or something you are looking for and I have it I will do my best to look after you on it.

Nutrition, ice grippers, clothing etc. Hopefully there's updates on Facebook & Twitter to keep the appetite whetted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Amphibian King will also be at the Jingle bells 5k saturday with some good deals ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

Sorry folks been a busy day, thanks! :D

Yes the sale is on everything except HRMs unfortunately. If there is a HRM or something you are looking for and I have it I will do my best to look after you on it.

Nutrition, ice grippers, clothing etc. Hopefully there's updates on Facebook & Twitter to keep the appetite whetted.

I went up today to Ballymount to get the runners I usually get after I heard the sale is on. I saw it was for everything in store.

Anyway, the runners are 115 (brooks t12) and he gave me a tenner off because I'm a frequent customer.

There was no 25% sale off, even though it is being advertised.

I went up today to Ballymount to get the runners I usually get after I heard the sale is on. I saw it was for everything in store.

Anyway, the runners are 115 (brooks t12) and he gave me a tenner off because I'm a frequent customer.

There was no 25% sale off, even though it is being advertised.

Name Changed, sorry to hear that, you should have got 25% off the €115 = €86.25. Can you give Kevin a call tomorrow to get this sorted out for you? Or PM me your number and I'll get him to call you.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

Name Changed, sorry to hear that, you should have got 25% off the €115 = €86.25. Can you give Kevin a call tomorrow to get this sorted out for you? Or PM me your number and I'll get him to call you.

There's no panic whatsoever. Kevin rang me there and it'll be all sorted when I get the chance to ring him back. Thanks for your help!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 happydays1

Does anyone know if AK are having a January sale??I am planning to go and get my gait analyse but its a bit of a journey so will wait if they have a sale coming up!!

No sales unfortunately. Normally shoes are never on sale as they are constantly turned over as new styles seem to come through all the time. We don't bulk buy like multiples so the sale that took place in November really should have been called a Blue Moon sale..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 happydays1

ok, no problem...it says on the website If you are looking to get fitted for a pair of shoes it is best
    to phone ahead for an appointment? Is this true for Bray or can I just show up? I need to get my gait analysed as I keep getting injured with the runners I have!!:(

If you're travelling it's best to call ahead. They can book a slot for you rather than having you join a queue of people that are dropping in. The shops can be bonkers at times and unless someone has an appointment it is first come, first served.

Give Gary or Damian a call in Bray and they will sort you out.

Advertisement