Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second current account? How?

Options
  • 29-11-2012 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently a BOI's customer, I have a current account with them and the usual debit card that is issued with the account.
    I would like to get a second account, but I have a few questions...
    Will this account be managed by the same user in 365?
    Will a second debit card be issued? (I don't really need this).
    Will I have to have €3000+ on this account in order to avoid paying fees just like I do with the other one?
    How can I apply for this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi mariotr87,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It is possible to have more than one account registered on your 365Online profile. After the new account has been opened you would need to contact Banking365 to request this.

To open the account you need to first arrange an appointment with your local branch. When you are completing the account opening forms, you will be asked if you would like a card.

The criteria for our No Transaction Fees offer is per current account rather than per customer. The second account would also have to maintain a minimum balance of €3000 to meet the criteria for this offer.

Hope this helps but if we can help with anything else, please ask.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement