Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile - S3 - Update to jellybean

Options
  • 29-11-2012 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi, Just wondering when this will be rolled out...I have version 4.0.4 currently.
    I was also overcharged for the unlimited deal for my first 2 months - Can you PM me about it please?

T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

terencemc wrote: »
    Hi, Just wondering when this will be rolled out...I have version 4.0.4 currently.
    I was also overcharged for the unlimited deal for my first 2 months - Can you PM me about it please?

T

I got the update nearly a month ago through kies.

Wasn't ready over the air at the time

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

T

Hi terencemc,

This update was released a number of weeks ago. If you connect your phone to your Samsung Kies account and ensure to back up your information first you will be able update your phone to Jellybean.

Let me know if this does not work for you.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

I can't find the kies app on the phone (may have deleted it).
    Do you know if kies air is the same? I tried googling this but didn't get much info...T

I can't find the kies app on the phone (may have deleted it).
    Do you know if kies air is the same? I tried googling this but didn't get much info...T

Hi terencemc,

If you click on this link and download it to your computer / laptop and then connect your phone to the computer / laptop you will then be able download the update to your phone. http://www.samsung.com/ie/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP

Let me know if this works for you.

Gráinne

Thanks, I'll give that a go later

• Advertisement

Thanks, I'll give that a go later

No problem terencemc,

Let me know if this works for you.

Grainne

Cheers, got it upgraded to 4.1 ... when is 4.2 out?

Cheers, got it upgraded to 4.1 ... when is 4.2 out?

Glad to hear that terencemc,

We currently do not have any plans for any further updates for your phone at the moment.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

Any news on the one X update?

swampy353 wrote: »
    Any news on the one X update?

Hi swampy353,

We do not have a date just yet but the update will be released shortly. As soon as the date is confirmed I will advise.

Gráinne

• Advertisement
Advertisement