Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best oz phone network for data?

Options
  • 29-11-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, im moving over to Perth soon and was looking at phone networks pay as you go for data..I found this very hard, does anyone know of any good comparason sites or any phone networks that do good pay as you go deals? only reason i dont want bill is that im trying to reduce the amount of bills per month!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

If you just want a sim and good data, http://www.amaysim.com.au/mobile-plans/amaysim-unlimited.html have a sim card for $39 a month and 4Gb of data unlimited national calls/texts - they use the Optus network, so have good coverage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

The first thing I did when I arrived was buy a pay as you go Sim from Woolies for $2, top ups have cost me $26 every 45 days and I use data a lot and have never used it up before time. Mind you I'm not trying to watch videos, just mostly browsing, banking etc.
    You just need your passport and an address to buy the sim, of course your phone should be unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

jesus thats actually very good. Is there anywhere in particular that you can pick the sim cards up? i'll be in northbridge for the first week anyway..i think the amaysim card looked like the best deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

Woolworths Optus

5gb of data plus calls etc, $29 every 45 days, great reception too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Esse85 wrote: »
    Woolworths Optus

5gb of data plus calls etc, $29 every 45 days, great reception too.
    It's $26 if you have a Woolies card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Woolie's card, hands down the best

Advertisement