Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I have a Wii U - General Discussion.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

superMarco wrote: »
    Ok, now my order for SSB has been canceled :

It was at 55pounds and since it went to 100pounds !! like wtf.. and now it's out of availability.

It seems that most (not saying all) of the order that was made in UK has been canceled. Just look at the reviews.. Anyways, now I have no clue where I can find the game with the adapter.. :/

Yup, I got the same mail about my adapter order too. Never being made again. Oh well

Wonder if Ninty will make more or just move on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

why is zelda using the Dominion Rod is that Link's weaPON FROM twilight princess

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I saw one in Gamestop Swords yesterday.
    Behind the counter :eek:
    Super Smash Bros with the adapter.
    I had an inkling and, sure enough, it was a preorder being held for someone.
    Lucky fecker !

Super Smash Bros with the adapter.

its shame that gamecube adapter only works with Super Smash Bros and not other wiiu games:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Question for you owners. Has anyone with the 8gb model run into any issues due to the limited storage?

• Advertisement

Question for you owners. Has anyone with the 8gb model run into any issues due to the limited storage?

used usb portable hard drive

or sd card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvPbnb2e31g

besides wiiu premiere 32 GB is same price as 8GB Basic model

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

I was looking at a bundle that came with the 8gb. Appears to be unavailable now though....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

When you think about it 32gb isn't that much more than 8 in today's world, so neither makes much of a difference (at least to me anyway). External HD/SD card is the way to go. I just like the premium for its blackness and it includes a few extra shiny things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,499 ✭✭✭Nollog

I have a black one, but the 8gb will likely be more than half taken by system updates, if i'm to believe the internet reports.

Whichever version you pick, I'd get a hard drive regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Any boardies up for smash or karting tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Any boardies up for smash or karting tonight?

That depends are you as skilled at smash as you are at Karting....

ive just receive wiiu update

iamtony wrote: »
    That depends are you as skilled at smash as you are at Karting....

Haha no, im new to smash :-) ive played a few games online already but i get cleaned out of it nearly every time tbh

Haha no, im new to smash :-) ive played a few games online already but i get cleaned out of it nearly every time tbh

Thank God I'll be online later so but as usual it will be early probably 8ish till 10 or 11 I'm up early in the morning.

Thank God I'll be online later so but as usual it will be early probably 8ish till 10 or 11 I'm up early in the morning.

Smashing ;-)

my nnid Eagle_nebula_007

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Luckily I've gotten my Smash Bros. with the Adapter during the week. Unfortunately can't play it until Christmas morning, stupid Santa.

Is Yoshi a playable character still? And does he still have the ground pound move and the useful jump and recovery? 'Cuase I'm crap at it and Yoshi is the only character I can beat my brother with and I like to drive him mad by picking Yoshi on repeat, after a few massive defeats.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Luckily I've gotten my Smash Bros. with the Adapter during the week. Unfortunately can't play it until Christmas morning, stupid Santa.

Is Yoshi a playable character still? And does he still have the ground pound move and the useful jump and recovery? 'Cuase I'm crap at it and Yoshi is the only character I can beat my brother with and I like to drive him mad by picking Yoshi on repeat, after a few massive defeats.

Not sure tbh, hes not in the starting line up, maybe an unlockable tho.

Not sure tbh, hes not in the starting line up, maybe an unlockable tho.

Yes you can play with him and yes he can do the ground pound!

Yes you can play with him and yes he can do the ground pound!

doh im as blind as a bat :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Now we know where your username comes from. :pac:

• Advertisement

doh im as blind as a bat :P

I wasn't sure if I unlocked him or he was their from the start so didn't say anything!

What time will you be on roughly?

cracking open me first drink of the evening right now :D im ready whenever you want to go,

cracking open me first drink of the evening right now :D im ready whenever you want to go,
    That makes two of us, just put the little one to bed and I'm adding you now!

Oh its on now :D

I'm trying to add my son as a third player do you know if it's possible to have 2 local players?

yeah there a together mode in the online menu

yes I seen that but I don't know if you can play against friends in that mode I'm just on a diet smoke break.

We really should start a smash thread instead of clogging up this one:-) or use the existing one.

yes I seen that but I don't know if you can play against friends in that mode I'm just on a diet smoke break.

We really should start a smash thread instead of clogging up this one:-) or use the existing one.

yeah instead of solo with friends you choose together mode that allows for 2 locals on the same wii u to go online i think

yeah instead of solo with friends you choose together mode that allows for 2 locals on the same wii u to go online i think

I'll try it in a minute...

• Advertisement

sorry didnt mean to write it twice i though you didnt see the first post, ill start one for the craic

Advertisement