Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a Wii U - General Discussion.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Reebrock wrote: »
    That would look awful in my trendy home.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

You can also Buy this variation of that Retro Skin........

10r645d.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Nyeh...doesn't really appeal to me personally, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

cloud493 wrote: »
    Nyeh...doesn't really appeal to me personally, to be honest.

Yeah not something I'd really be into.But there are plenty of Decals/Skins for the people that are.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭FreezeUp

EnterNow wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

To be fair to Reebock, it does look tacky. I can hardly picture it in one of those spacious living rooms in the TV commercials.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Anyone else looking forward to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate? I've been a massive fan of the series since the original on PS2 so I'll definitely be picking it up, managed to convince two of my friends to get the 3DS version as well, so we can all play it over at my house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Rayman team protest

rayman-protest.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Anyone else looking forward to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate? I've been a massive fan of the series since the original on PS2 so I'll definitely be picking it up, managed to convince two of my friends to get the 3DS version as well, so we can all play it over at my house.

Never got into monster hunter might pick this up

I think iwata liked one of my drawings on miiverse :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I think iwata liked one of my drawings on miiverse :eek:

Next thing you know they'll be hounding you to go over and work in Germany.

• Advertisement

Achilles wrote: »
    Next thing you know they'll be hounding you to go over and work in Germany.

Thats the plan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

They could never hire you, Sega boy!

They could never hire you, Sega boy!

I beg to differ damo , the sonic creator now works for nintendo so i still have a glimmer of hope , iwata sure does think so :pac:

But did you ever partake in (or laugh at) the Sonic Vs. Mario fanboy art back in 'the day'? :pac:

But did you ever partake in (or laugh at) the Sonic Vs. Mario fanboy art back in 'the day'? :pac:

I am still rooting for the blue team :P

I am still rooting for the blue team :P

Get out of my Nintendo!!!

My first console was a Game Gear...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Get out of my Nintendo!!!

My first console was a Game Gear...

So that entire landfill of batteries was from you?

Only half of it, I got a rechargable battery pack after a couple of weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭smokingman

Hey all, just noticed Tank! Tank! Tank! Is free to download on the shop right now. Limited to nine goes a day but can buy one of ten dlc packs for nearly 2 euro and the restriction is gone. Downloading overnight meself as it's 1.7 gig but can't wait to have a crack at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

smokingman wrote: »
    Hey all, just noticed Tank! Tank! Tank! Is free to download on the shop right now. Limited to nine goes a day but can buy one of ten dlc packs for nearly 2 euro and the restriction is gone. Downloading overnight meself as it's 1.7 gig but can't wait to have a crack at it.
    At free its worth a download, is it any good?

• Advertisement

Irish Halo wrote: »
    At free its worth a download, is it any good?

Meant to be far from deep in any way but shedloads of fun all the same.
    Haven't played it yet and mightn't get to it this evening as herself got me Mass Effect for valentines.

Wait wait wait now... So tank tank tank is free?? Well 9 uses free but if you purchase Doc for two euro u get to unlock full game???

Wii Street U is on the shop now as well - basically Google Street View where you can use the pad to look around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

And I'll post it here as well (damn having 2 Wii U threads, never know which one to put stuff in)...

Thought I'd post it here just in case anyone didn't see the Nintendo Direct or look in it's thread. New Super Mario Bros to get DLC later in the year turning it into New Super Luigi U, with all new levels. A new Legend of Zelda Miiverse community should be available from today, and a Monster Hunter Premium bundle will be available from the 22nd March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Can you play Tank Tank Tank online with other users, or is it only local multiplayer?

EnterNow wrote: »
    Can you play Tank Tank Tank online with other users, or is it only local multiplayer?

local multiplayer only which is a joke considering we are in 2013

Won't be buying Dlc for tank tank tank so..

Anyone have a list of games release dates for next few months on wii u

Won't be buying Dlc for tank tank tank so..

Anyone have a list of games release dates for next few months on wii u

all i know is that lego city game out next month.

cant believe how dry it has being for wii u for games.

all i know is that lego city game out next month.

cant believe how dry it has being for wii u for games.

Yeah has been WAYY too quiet.

Annoying really nintendo have endless vc games they could sell to keep us going..

I reckon we will see price drop and ambassador programme to combat Microsoft and ps

• Advertisement

Yeah has been WAYY too quiet.

Annoying really nintendo have endless vc games they could sell to keep us going..

I reckon we will see price drop and ambassador programme to combat Microsoft and ps

my main concern lies with all the 3ds games being announced but no wii u games are announced atm. if you consider the last year of the wii had nothing really and the likes of retro studios who done dckr back in 2010 has nothing to show concerns me a little.

when they announced luigi mansion 2 and recently mario golf i said to myself why not release them on the wii u or make 2 versions of the game like they are doing for super smash bros.

right now it feels like nintendo fire power has all gone to 3ds while us who bought the system at launch is doing the heavy lifting till around march, after summer.

i didnt enjoy the zombi u demo and i cant warrant a 60 euro purchase for nsmb u so the only thing i am living off is drawing on miiverse and sonic all star racing transformed.

hope things pick up soon because as long the drought continues the more nintendo will see wii u numbers slips

Advertisement