Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a Wii U - General Discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Do you mean Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate? Or the newly announced Monster Hunter Stories?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

What's the latest game for Wii u in monster Hunter series

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

MH 3 Ultimate

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Cooking Monsters Mama 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Hunter Monsters 90210
    ....the whole game is the character creation bit from the other ones...fabulous hair included!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

They have the woolly world amiibo' up for pre order on smyths site €19.99 I wonder will they be hard to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

iamtony wrote: »
    They have the woolly world amiibo' up for pre order on smyths site €19.99 I wonder will they be hard to get?
    Sorry my bad it's just a listing you can't actually order it from the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Sadly this is probably the closest we'll ever get to a new F-Zero game.

New DLC tracks have been announced. Baby Park in 200cc is going to be nuts!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That simply looks stunning.
    Best racer in its class, on any system.
    But will the dlc end here?
    Or is there to be more?
    And surely a bumper Game of the Year edition in the future too... perhaps for the NX! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,557 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Big Blue baby! With a saxophone! Can't get any better. Oh wait, it can, releases a new fzero dammit!

Subway ones looks good too. Looks like they have narrowed the track a bit there at times with the trains, which is good in my view. The wide tracks of the last few mario karts has been a disappointment, a slight one but nevertheless I miss the confines of the Double Dash.

Wanna pick up captain toad or donkey Kong today but can't decide lads... Which is better

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Got my smash bros mewtwo codes this morning, will have to give him a bash later

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Donkey Kong, by a very long distance. While I liked Captain Toad, Donkey Kong is just that good and is a much longer game.

Bought both :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Best move you could have made. Both great in their own way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Ignore my post so, that is the best decision :D

Full MK8 Patch Notes:

– Download of DLC2 possible
    – 9 new Mii (amiibo activated) suits
    – 200cc class added
    – Grand Prix: Must beat all cups on 150cc to activate
    – VS Race: available from the start
    – Online Custom Rules: available from the start
    – Friend Lobby: available from the start
    – Tournament Settings: available from the start
    – When braking while drifting during 200c mode, sparks will fly from your tires
    – Breaking now possible while drifting using the Wii Remote by pushing B, 1, & 2 buttons at the same time
    – Able to add CPU players to Online Custom Rules, but only human players will count for scoring
    – Pressing the minus button on the following controllers will now put the map on the screen:
           • Wii U Pro Controller
           • Classic Controller
           • Wii Remote + Nun-chuck
    – The seasons on the Animal Crossing course are random, except in Time Attack mode, which is limited to Summer only.
    – 10 new stamps added for use in Miiverse posts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

:D

Don't worry, the initial guilt wears off fairly quickly once you see those beautiful blue boxes stacking up.

Pac1Man wrote: »
    :D

Don't worry, the initial guilt wears off fairly quickly once you see those beautiful blue boxes stacking up.

So far I have
    Mario 3d
    Mario and Luigi u
    Smash bros
    Mariokart 8
    Captain toad
    Donkey Kong tropical freeze

I now need windwaker and pikmin 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

The MK8 DLC2 has pretty much pushed me over the edge. Activating Wii U purchase and pointless Amiibo collecting mode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

New DLC tracks have been announced. Baby Park in 200cc is going to be nuts!

Looks Fantastic!! i was kinda hoping for rainbow road 3ds in HD, but this is just as pleasing :)

\o/ BABY PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Toy Story vibe of Ribbon Road. And the Yarn Yoshi's in the background!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

YESSSS BABY PARK

The object of my affection back in college. We'd take a day off college just to play 4 player Baby Park. It was mental back in the day. I hope it hasn't lost its charm :P

Delighted to see that Guitar Hero Live is coming to Wii U (I sold my 360 and PS3 last year)

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/04/turn_it_up_to_eleven_guitar_hero_is_making_a_glorious_comeback_on_wii_u

It looks to be on a see-saw now, which could make it a little dynamic!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,557 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

YESSSS BABY PARK

The object of my affection back in college. We'd take a day off college just to play 4 player Baby Park. It was mental back in the day. I hope it hasn't lost its charm :P

I think they've put a barrier in the middle, which will stop shells from crossing. Also missing bowser shell special and giant bananas.

Might work for a battle track though.

It'd be about the only workable battle track!!!

Wasn't there always a barrier in the middle though, to stop you from skipping most of the track, and prevented shells crossing?
    Nothing like the satisfaction of power sliding round the corner and having a red shell that's closing in smacking into the barrier!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Man, Baby Park.... Drift School!

Advertisement