Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a Wii U - General Discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Does anyone have a problem playing that sonic lost world demo? I just can't process at all after a certain point.

I think that's why I gave up... I felt like I was missing some ability, and gaining a bit of a headache..

I should ask my Nephew to play it, he loves Sonic, he also would give it a lot more time than I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭Ryath

My 7 year old daughter got an origami book and paper for Christmas so was helping her make some characters.

374718.jpg

May have to up my game she then asked could I do Mario

capa-570x350.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Gamestop want 100 for twilight princess game and amiibo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Then don't buy it from gamestop? Buy it from anywhere else? There's tons of options.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Then don't buy it from gamestop? Buy it from anywhere else? There's tons of options.

Is there? :rolleyes:

Lol sorry

I was merely pointing out their insane prices

• Advertisement

Is there? :rolleyes:

Lol sorry

I was merely pointing out their insane prices

Yes, as you and many others have done a thousand times. Don't like it, don't buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Relax folks, there's no harm in pointing out the ludicrous prices some places are looking for.

Let's keep the bargains thread to actual bargains, and keep the ridiculous/over priced ones to the chat thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I think I'll just play my GameCube version instead, I played and finished the Wii game years ago but the proper orientated, non motion control game for the GC I've yet to tackle.
    It really is a LoZ greatest hits, so derivative is it, but its still great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

I preordered in Smyths, not sure what I'm paying but its definitely cheaper than that, probably €70 or something like that.

Edit: its €64.99 http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-tablets/c-824/nintendo-amiibo/p-15851/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-hd-with-amiibo-soundtrack-cd/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Pokken Tournament will be released on March 18th.
    https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/688014397051170818

• Advertisement

Oh lovely. First Wii U game of the year.

Twilight Princess HD is out March 4th, so has Pokkén beat by two weeks... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I thought Pokken might have filled the end of May Mario Kart 8/Splatoon summer release slot. Interested to see what they have there this year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Pokken and Star Fox, my two definite purchases for the WiiU, perhaps the last of them, though I still haven't picked up Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Wii Sports Club and Hyrule Warriors.... more to do so!

Star Lord wrote: »
    Twilight Princess HD is out March 4th, so has Pokkén beat by two weeks... ;)

What are you talking about I said 2nd Wii U of the game 2nd I say shush.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

What are you talking about I said 2nd Wii U of the game 2nd I say shush.

Lego Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron is out on 29th of January...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭Ryath

Pikachu found some friends! Still have to fold Luigi and print yoshi . Instructions and files to print here. Not to tricky to fold by origami standards but a little fiddly as they were so small Toad especially. I'd print them a little bigger if doing again.

375113.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Ryath wrote: »
    Pikachu found some friends! Still have to fold Luigi and print yoshi . Instructions and files to print here. Not to tricky to fold by origami standards but a little fiddly as they were so small Toad especially. I'd print them a little bigger if doing again.

Oh please fold Luigi soon. It looks like a wake! :(

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Oh please fold Luigi soon. It looks like a wake! :(

A victim of a tragic steamroller accident...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,645 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Paper Luigi: The Thousand Fold Nightmare confirmed. I know, I know, it's a tearable title.

• Advertisement

sligeach wrote: »
    Paper Luigi: The Thousand Fold Nightmare confirmed. I know, I know, it's a tearable title.

Don't worry about it, though I hear it'll have exclusive Amiibo support....

Hyrule Warriors Legends characters running on Wii U

https://youtu.be/Wh4e2omN9Aw

Nintendo Ireland group on the Book of Faces:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/NintendoIreland/

Saw them mentioned on one of the other forums here, so thought I'd share the link here, as it's liable to get a little more love in here!

Nintendo Ireland group on the Book of Faces:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/NintendoIreland/

Saw them mentioned on one of the other forums here, so thought I'd share the link here, as it's liable to get a little more love in here!

Star fox has been reconfirmed for April in the US.

Wohoo! The site's working normally again. A little slow but still, great news. Blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah. Congrats to everyone involved in its restoration.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Xofpod

Any word on a date for the new Zelda? Playing Skyward sword at the moment (missed out on it with the original Wii) and it's really got the appetite going for an open-world Zelda game.

Xofpod wrote: »
    Any word on a date for the new Zelda? Playing Skyward sword at the moment (missed out on it with the original Wii) and it's really got the appetite going for an open-world Zelda game.

Nothing beyond a vague 2016. Nintendo of America released a statement yesterday talking about games and amiibo releasing in the first half of this year but no mention of Zelda U. I'm fairly sure it'll be a Christmas release and probably released on both Wii U and NX.

Imagine if not only was NX not this year, but zelda was delayed again....

• Advertisement

46462826.jpg

Advertisement