Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a Wii U - General Discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Ok I'm jumping on this amazon hype train. Grabbed the game for 40. Hopefully they honour the deal to give you Bayo 1 with it or offer a refund. Worst case scenario, I pay 40 for bayo 2 and I'm happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Every time I click into this thread, my wallet fekin empties. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Pac1Man wrote: »

At least it's comin out of your wallet. My credit card just keeps getting higher!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,150 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Nintendo store doing the 3 versions as well
    http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u/bayonetta-2.list?utm_source=mothership&utm_medium=mothership&utm_campaign=bayonetta2

Solus - £39.99
    Double - £49.99
    Ltd - £59.99

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Nintendo store doing the 3 versions as well
    http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u/bayonetta-2.list?utm_source=mothership&utm_medium=mothership&utm_campaign=bayonetta2

Solus - £39.99
    Double - £49.99
    Ltd - £59.99

They don't post to Ireland though, which is pretty annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Fawk Nin wrote: »
    They don't post to Ireland though, which is pretty annoying.

Do they delivery to parcel motel? if they do you could try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Pac1Man wrote: »

Mine just did again.....preordered and thanks for the link lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,467 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.amazon.fr/Bayonetta-2-%C3%A9dition-premi%C3%A8re/dp/B00NBPD8ZK
    Bayonetta 2 First Print is around 74 euro I think, with 5 day shipping.

Looking like amazon.co.uk are deciding what to do. At the moment they still have the same one up but they removed the original from the description. And the Q&A section are reporting mixed messages from customer support

For anyone who liked the Treehouse at e3 (I know I watched much more of it than I planned to), there will be an 8 hour Treehouse stream on Friday.

Don't know the time yet, but it will cover the final version of 3DS Smash as well as a look at some upcoming Wii U and 3DS games.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/08/nintendo-treehouse-will-be-streaming-on-twitch-on-september-12th/

Doubt we'll see any new game announcements, but maybe we'll get new levels for games like Splatoon?

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    but maybe we'll get new levels for games like Splatoon?

that's what i'm hoping for.

But really they need to convince people about captain toad imo, it doesn't look like a 60 euro game, and that's what the retailers have been looking for so far.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    that's what i'm hoping for.

But really they need to convince people about captain toad imo, it doesn't look like a 60 euro game, and that's what the retailers have been looking for so far.

I ain't paid €60 for any Wii U game nor do I intend on doing so.

Zavvi etc online all the way.

New bayonetta game is about €35 for example

As for Toad I love the look of it. Really looking forward to seeing what else they do with it.

The parts in Mario 3D world were great fun.

Just thinking now, isn't Captain Toad basically the same gameplay as Crush 3D minus the crushing? :) Still, I wanna play it

But yeah, we're now 3 months after e3, so they must have something new to show us, and I found the Treehouse demos better at selling the games to me than anything else I've seen. Real people playing live and enjoying themselves. True they work for Nintendo, but how could they fake the adorableness of Yoshi's Woolly World?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I ain't paid €60 for any Wii U game nor do I intend on doing so.

Zavvi etc online all the way.

New bayonetta game is about €35 for example

As for Toad I love the look of it. Really looking forward to seeing what else they do with it.

The parts in Mario 3D world were great fun.

Agreed they were cool levels, but a full game of them? They'd want to have tons of levels and new gameplay elements to keep it from getting stale. (And not being able to jump was starting to get on my nerves :)). Definitely one on my radar but like you said, no chance I'd pay 60 quid for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

They're appearing in suggestions in Amazon all the time now.. :)

R2E3qbN.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 19,641 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

So let me get this straight...

Bayonetta (1 & 2), Hyrule Warriors (yeehah!) and these Amiibo yokes this year. Plus the MK 8 extra stuff.

Then Zelda and Starfox next year?

Have i got Nintendo tinted specs on, or is this not a very exciting time for WiiU owners?

Ol' Donie wrote: »

Bayonetta (1 & 2), Hyrule Warriors (yeehah!) and these Amiibo yokes this year. Plus the MK 8 extra stuff.

Have i got Nintendo tinted specs on, or is this not a very exciting time for WiiU owners?

I have to agree there's a lot of day one purchases goin on with the Wii U over the next while.

Did ye see the new Nintendo controllers. There's a Mario one and yoshi etc for smash bros. Wired GameCube style yolks. £19 on amazon.

smash is out this year too.

Didn't see them...are they official?

Is it Gamecube game Eshop time yet?

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »
    smash is out this year too.

Yikes!

For the record i didn't forget that, just forgot to type it.

(And I don't love Smash Bros as much as i feel i should *hangs head in shame* )

Didn't see them...are they official?

Is it Gamecube game Eshop time yet?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00LSBNSAO/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1410296386&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40

Look official I think

Oh, my!

They wouldn't produce those just for Smash Bros, surely?

:-D:-D

Oh, my!

:-D:-D

I don't know but there seems to be one to match each of the Wii motes they released recently. If I had loads of spare cash ... Cough and friends..... I'd buy them all. They look really nice imo. Love the yoshi one

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Remember those controllers have to be hooked up to a Wiimote. They don't use usb ports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Oh, my!

betcha adding link to mario kart is gona be amiibo friendly!

I notice a lack of Captain Toad, Splatoon, Yoshi and Xenoblade.

I was looking at getting a PS4 so checked what was coming out for it that I couldn't play on my PC. Only game on it that catches my eye was Infamous.
    Not starting an argument but I'm happy with my Wii U/PC combo for a while.

Oh, yeah forgot Splatoon. Not madly excited about the Toad one, mind you.

I don't think we're arguing...i mean to say I am very excited about the upcoming releases I mentioned. All day ones for me. Really getting to love the WiiU.

Bought the latest issue of Edge. Pretty good interview with Miyamoto that you may have seen snippets of around the web

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Did ye see the new Nintendo controllers. There's a Mario one and yoshi etc for smash bros. Wired GameCube style yolks. £19 on amazon.

They're not Gamecube controllers - they're Classic Controllers in a Gamecube shape, so they plug into a Wiimote. And you know what that means - 1 or 2 frames of lag! That's right, you will never be the worlds greatest Smash player with these controllers. If you're cool with just being top 100, they're great though...

Advertisement