Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Perrott Ave Car Park

• 29-11-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Sorry, I know the amount of car parking in UCC threads are quite abundant, but I need specific info.

I need to be in college by about 8am on Saturday morning and I'm wondering if I can park in perrott avenue all day, and how much will it cost? I'm not a student, but I heard somewhere that parking here is free on weekends?

Will I need to be in earlier in order to get a space? And what time does the car park close? Don't want to arrive home to find that I'm stuck in a car park for the night.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    I'm wondering if I can park in perrott avenue all day,
    you sure can.
    I'm not a student, but I heard somewhere that parking here is free on weekends?
    sort of. they open the staff car parks to the public at weekends and evenings. you'd need a swipe key to get in normally. they can be 2 euro on exit.
    in other words, don't park in the pay car parks, get into one on main campus and it'll be much cheaper.
    Will I need to be in earlier in order to get a space? And what time does the car park close? Don't want to arrive home to find that I'm stuck in a car park for the night.
    you'd have no trouble getting a space at 8. the car parks close at 10 or 10:30 at night, which is after buildings in UCC close, so again, no problem there.

all the info with maps etc. is here.

Advertisement