Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 29-11-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

The missus was on the way back from work today when her momo died on the M1. Thankfully the AA towed it back to Balbriggan but it seems there's something wrong with the 'sparking sequence'/ignition......... I only got a garbled mobile phone report from the side of a busy motorway.

Anywhoo it seems they can take the car to a garage of our choice, we'd probably go to Atlas in Swords but is there anywhere reliable in Balbriggan that may be able to look at it? Isn't there some place near the AIB in the business park- or is that gone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

That place is still by AIB.
    I went before and I didn't really like the guys.
    I'm a girl, and know nothing about cars. They didn't believe things I said about my own car, and I personally felt that they were a bit rude. I was given one price over the phone, then after they did the job, I got charged more. It was only a small job but I still felt that they took advantage a bit.

Sorry I can't be more helpful with a recommendation!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I use A&A Autos on the main street Tel 018416464 and never had a problem with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Used the place behind AIB a few years ago and thought they were decent. Used a place behind the Milestone and found them ok too. The later was cheaper as far as i can remember

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

Call Larry & Sean in M1 Motors
    http://m1motors.ie/wp/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

A bit far out but Julianstown moters are very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Glen in glen tyres for me.

Advertisement