Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of building a log cabin or prefab house?

Options
  • 29-11-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone here has experience with this, me and my partner are thinking about building. I have a site ready to build on but we dont have the money to build a typical 4 bed 2 storey block work house, so we are thinking of building a buget log cabin with like 2 bedrooms maybe 3. I have friends and family who would do plumbing, foundations and electrics. So im just wondering does anyone know of a reliable Log cabin building company that could build and construct on site for about 25,000? We are wasting around 500 a month at the min on rent so we would much prefer to use that money for a place of our own. any help would be good.

Advertisement