Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Snake?

Options
  • 29-11-2012 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hey girls gals i really want to get a snake i have been thinking about it for a awhile. I dont want to rush into it an do it wrong:D..so is there any snakes that would be more suited to me as a first snake?:D also could you guys maybe recommand a good book to read up ion careing for them:D thanks ross:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

There is a very helpful group on facebook I use, very friendly people who are only too willing to help out around snakes and reptiles http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/168383266599837/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Hi Ross.

Corn snakes are the most popular snakes to keep as pets in ireland.

Big range of colours, relatively hardy, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

corn snakes , royal pythons they are both great snakes for starting out with , personally id say go with a corn snake , lovely snakes and not so expensive either

if your in dublin take a trip to reptile haven :)

and +1 for suggesting that group ;) lol

Advertisement