Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for someone who doesn't like anything

• 29-11-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Please please help

Wanna get a really nice present for someone, he's 30, doesn't play computer games, doesn't like sport, doesn't read, doesn't like clothes as pressies, has plenty of music!!

Any ideas would be great for a mechanic who is a proper lads lad (without the sport) Im really at a huge loss

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

What's your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Will consider anything, but not crazy amounts!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭magicherbs

magicherbs wrote: »

You beat me to it!

If it wasn't too much, a weekend or midweek in London. Booked in advance, flights are not too dear and there are great deals in Hotels. You could see a show/Musical and see the sights. Museums, Art galleries etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Ryanair gift vouchers? Or an "I owe you" for a flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

Last year I booked a flight (well, I knew exactly when my friend had his days off) and a hotel and I gave him a big envelope with a Venice city guide, a picture of the hotel and the timetable for the journey. He was really happy.
    But it's rather dangerous if you're not sure about the day.
    What about a concert ticket? If he has lots of music, he'd love to go to a concert, hm?

The Boss has three concerts in Ireland next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Phone, tablet, laptop, tv, sound system, docking station, good quality headphones, blu-ray player, box sets??????

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Thanks everone, all grea ideas but nope if only it was that easy!!!! Mondello Park has been done and we're going away just after xmas for a few days, and phone, laptop etc are a nope cause he loves all the ones he has already...... See what I mean!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Tool set? Voucher for his favorite motor factors/car place?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Fuh Q

If he loves his laptop and his music then a good set of earphones will go down a treat.
    What about a Hot Air Balloon Ride or Helicopter Ride ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

A Leatherman tool, unless he already has one

Advertisement