Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Week 14 Fixtures Friday-Tuesday*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Denver at Oakland

When suits?

Any time tonight if your around?

Or tomorrow after 8?:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Any time tonight if your around?

Or tomorrow after 8?:D

Ya I can pretty play anytime today or tomorrow after 8,whichever suits

Ya I can pretty play anytime today or tomorrow after 8,whichever suits

Ill see you at 8 tonight so!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Has someone taken over the Chargers?

So that's a no then? I'll play the CPU

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Are the dolphins able to be played as CPU?

• Advertisement

Ill see you at 8 tonight so!

Change that to 9 mate, sorry. Something came up

No problem

Sorry gifney there,lag was probably my side
    Anyway thought it best to nip it in the bud then than to continue on and lags out in the 4th quarter

Sorry gifney there,lag was probably my side
    Anyway thought it best to nip it in the bud then than to continue on and lags out in the 4th quarter

You on now to play ??

yip

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Heading away in the morning,can do monday/Tuesday evening

well i'm good for tonight if you are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

well i'm good for tonight if you are.

Yeah Daddy, say 9pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

notyalc666 wrote: »

It's cool I was still wrecked from Friday. I'm free from 8 bout nights. So 8 on Monday?

You good for tonight at 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

notyalc666 wrote: »

You good for tonight at 8?
    Ya we'll try 8 tonight so. Will pm you if I can't make it

Yeah Daddy, say 9pm?

Yeah 9 is good.

Jesus i must change this username, taught it was good at the time cos i was a fan of wwf Diesel when i was a kid, doesnt sound quite as good when i see it like that :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah 9 is good.

Jesus i must change this username, taught it was good at the time cos i was a fan of wwf Diesel when i was a kid, doesnt sound quite as good when i see it like that :o

tonight.. if i score a TD... im gonna be like "take that daddy"
    "You like it rough daddy"

You will always be daddy here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

tonight.. if i score a TD... im gonna be like "take that daddy"
    "You like it rough daddy"

You will always be daddy here :pac:

Weirdest post I have ever seen in the Madden forum. Congrats Heli :pac:

Raoul wrote: »
    Weirdest post I have ever seen in the Madden forum. Congrats Heli :pac:

If you think thats bad.. just join our party chat when i score a TD :p

Me and Empacher had a bit of a weird game the other day.

Empacher was winning by 13 with 4 min left. Then he was on 4th down (gameflow put me out in a punt formation) and went for it (he didn't have a mic) and got it, so I messaged him saying what are you doing? While I was sending that message he attempted a field goal. Then the game froze and we had to quit.

Empacher said that he took the field goal on 4th down (it said 2nd down for me). He also said he had a couple of plays which didn't appear on my screen. So after some confused messaging, we presume that the games unsynced and then crashed.

I was pissed off already as a couple of minutes prior to that Lance Moore was on a streak and in the open but somehow instead of catching the ball, he threw it backwards at a 45 degree angle to the CB instead of running in for a td. My message was probably overagressive.

Anyway.....I think that we should have a dedicated chat room for people that aren't using mics, as it is a pain having to go in and try and type up a message on the xbox. Most people will be able to have the chat room open while playing, therefore keeping the lines of communication open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

If you think thats bad.. just join our party chat when i score a TD :p

What time is this game at?:D:D

• Advertisement

Lucky for me i still have'nt replaced my broken headset and i'm not sure i want to after the above post :eek:. Definitely going to open a new username after that.

Anyway who says your going to score a TD, My half crippled defence might just have the game of their lives and stop your running game................pretty sure you will get a TD though :D

9Pm Raoul!
    Im hopeful of at least one BDC!

Really need a win, as I expect an upcoming loss or 2..

Raoul wrote: »
    Anyway.....I think that we should have a dedicated chat room for people that aren't using mics, as it is a pain having to go in and try and type up a message on the xbox. Most people will be able to have the chat room open while playing, therefore keeping the lines of communication open.

I would be up for this, i just cant concentrate when i used to use the mic, i have used it (before the young lad decided he was fireman sam and broke it) when i played fifa, just found myself losing way more games then i won.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Dave, are you able to play today/tonight at all? If not what time suits you tomorrow?

I would be up for this, i just cant concentrate when i used to use the mic, i have used it (before the young lad decided he was fireman sam and broke it) when i played fifa, just found myself losing way more games then i won.
    Here is the new thread:
    Chat Room

Hopefully it puts an end to silly problems that could be sorted out by a simple message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Matthew something has come up and I can't make 7:30. I could do 4pm or anytime after 8 should be good also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Dave, are you able to play today/tonight at all? If not what time suits you tomorrow?

I could play tonight but at 830 .. That suit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I could play tonight but at 830 .. That suit ?

Possibly, I'm supposed to have astro footy from 9-10 but at the moment we're struggling for numbers.

I'll let you know by 7.30 on here, if it's called off I can play but if it's on we'll have to do tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Lukebray wrote: »
    Matthew something has come up and I can't make 7:30. I could do 4pm or anytime after 8 should be good also.

Let's go for 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

matthew8 wrote: »
    Let's go for 9.

Perfect, see you then

Advertisement