Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Putting a large photo onto a card?

• 29-11-2012 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    We have a family photo which was professionally taken and I want to put it on the front of our Christmas cards...I.e.as a digital image to be printed onto personalised cards.

The only problem is the photo is 8x10 in size and I want small normal sized Christmas cards. Is there any way I can scan this and reduce the size of the image down to a size that can be put onto the blank card template as a jpeg?

Photo is not copyright or anything.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

What software are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

What software are you using?

I have an Epsom scanner and it puts photos into Microsoft picture. I want to reduce the 8x10. Or on the otherhand I wonder if one of the online companies who make personalised cards would accept a scan of an 8x10 as a jpeg file and it would just automatically fit into the card when uploaded,ie the uploading process would just reduce it to fit the card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Have you tried any of the online printers yet? I'm sure resizing the image to fit won't be an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Have you tried any of the online printers yet? I'm sure resizing the image to fit won't be an issue.

No not yet. I'll just scan it and see if they will accept it. Thanks

Advertisement