Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ipod 6th gen screen beginning to lift at sides,anyone encountered this problem?

• 29-11-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

my ipod 6th generation screen is beginning to lift at the sides, only have it about 11 months...has anyone else encountered this problem? brought it back to shop (argos), shop said it was personal damage and is not covered under guarantee, only used a few times and always placed in wrist pouch when in use

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

my ipod 6th generation screen is beginning to lift at the sides, only have it about 11 months...has anyone else encountered this problem? brought it back to shop (argos), shop said it was personal damage and is not covered under guarantee, only used a few times and always placed in wrist pouch when in use

I haven't encountered it but bring it back to the store and argue your case. Under the sale of goods act you are entitled to repair or refund if something you buy is not fit for purpose. Sounds like you haven't stretched its use beyond what it was made to endure so it shouldn't be falling apart. You are entitled to help from the shop so demand it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Go directly to apple. Their customer care is excellent and they should see you right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Yeah I would deal directly with apple. Much quicker turn around for repair

Advertisement