Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price on front door install

• 29-11-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I'm looking at getting a front door composite type. Ill need the old wooden door and frame removed then this fitted.
    Anybody any idea on how much labour would cost and any of you guys around Dublin interested?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Hi all
    I'm looking at getting a front door composite type. Ill need the old wooden door and frame removed then this fitted.
    Anybody any idea on how much labour would cost and any of you guys around Dublin interested?

You will get a Palladio Palermo Composite Door in many different colours with TG23 glass supplied and fitted for 1100-1200 euro.

You can get a Camden Composite door suplied and fitted for about 300 euro cheaper,but all the windows companies I spoke to said that the Palladio door is far superior.

I have a Palladio Georgian 6 panel Composite door myself with bespoke hand laid stained glass.Fantastic door and very low U-Value...0.23.

Pic of Palladio Palermo with TG23 glass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

May I ask were u got that done? I was pricing doors up north at the door store Boucher road.
    Prob be handier just to get it all done in one go down here at the right price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

who did you get the door from for 1200??? the arch top costs 400 alone for trade. super deal you got

Advertisement