Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSD3 wont boot, Stuck on FSD2.2

• 29-11-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, as per the title I installed FSD3 with the quick installer but whenever I turn the 360 on Im still in 2.2, is there anything else I need to do? Any help appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Thargor wrote: »
    Hi, as per the title I installed FSD3 with the quick installer but whenever I turn the 360 on Im still in 2.2, is there anything else I need to do? Any help appreciated thanks.

Could be a conflicting launch.ini be sure to check all the boxes in the installer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

justryan wrote: »
    Could be a conflicting launch.ini be sure to check all the boxes in the installer
    Yep, Im an idiot, all I had to do was tick the 'uninstall old version' box in the installer and run it again, thanks though.

Advertisement