Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gait Analysis in the southeast??

• 29-11-2012 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi, I'm in the Enniscorthy/Wexford area. I can't seem to get a good spell at running without getting injured and I've been advised to get my gait analysed!! I'm a bit wary of going into any old sports shop and being fed a load of old cobblers just so they can offload their expensive runners...I don't mind spending money on a decent pair as long as the person who sells them to me knows what they're talking about!!

Can anyone recommend somewhere trustworthy to get my gait analysed in the Enniscorthy/Wexford area???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

in the shop directory thread above, someone mentioned a triathlon shop in waterford. might be worth looking into?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 happydays1

Thanks Ray, I'd actually read the shop directory thread and googled about the triathlon shops in Waterford but found no recommendations regarding them, just their own sites which would obviously have bias!! There are a few shops in Enniscorthy that do it as well which would be more more local to me but I can't find anything online about them either...Amphibian King in Bray seem to have a good reputation but they are a bit of a hike!!
    Just looking for first hand info from anyone that has had it done somewhere down my direction????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭DustyBin

I've had gait analysis done in both MySport Enniscorthy and Amphibian King Bray and both gave me the same choice of shoes and ended up picking the same shoe both times.
    If I were you I'd go to MySport to save the journey
    Give it a shot sure and see if they impress you, I'd put money though that either shop will offer the same choice of shoes
    If they don't fill you with confidence then you don't have to buy

Advertisement