Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa debit card New Zealand

Options
  • 29-11-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi, I am currently in new zealand, and my visa debit card was working fine until yesterday, since when i cannot get cash from any atm.
    Also my account has been debited for a transaction that wasnt completed. I called 365 banking and the guy told me it would be returned within 24 hours. This hasnt happened yet and it has been over 24 hours.
    I am hoping you will be able to get my card working again and my account credited.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi rumplestiltskin,

We do not have access to account details so unfortunately cannot look into your query here.

I would advise calling Banking 365 again on 00 353 1 4044000 and asking for an update.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement