Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless mouse and keyboard

Options
  • 29-11-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking to get a new wireless mouse and keyboard for my just built PC. I know wired seems to be the way to go for gaming, but tbh I'd prefer the freedom of wireless over the precision of wired and I don't take competitive gaming seriously enough for me to care about the delay. I'm not sure if a kb/mouse combo pack would be the best route to go or not. A couple of media buttons for volume/play/pause etc would be preferable also, nothing major though.

I'm not too bothered about getting anything too fancy or gaming-centric (but I will be doing a fair bit of gaming on it all the same) and ideally would like to spend under €50 for the lot.

Anyone have any ideas of what I should go for? Thanks!

Advertisement