Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bimm, commercial modern music

Options
  • 30-11-2012 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So I'm thinking of applying for the commercial modern music course in DIT this year and just have so many questions ! I'm applying for the songwriting course by the way so anyone that could help that'd be great, thanks :) so anyways I better number these ...

1. What do you need for the audition? How many songs do you play ? Do you need a portfolio ? Is experience important or just passion ??

2. Anyone who has done the course so far do ye like it ? Challanging? Fun ?:P

3. What sort of careers come from this degree ? Could I go on to do a Post grad in music tech ?

4. What do people do for accommodation usually ?

Thanks for everyone's input :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

You should post this again in the DIT forum as the course is affiliated with it. You'll get more responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BIMMDublin

Hello Flyswatter!

Niamh received a private message from me in response to her query. We welcome anyone with inquiries about the course to contact us through our website at www.bimm.ie or email us at info@bimm.ie.

Advertisement