Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident at Christmas Days

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Furious_George

Common sense and a few of the bouncers could have got him down.

I dont think bouncers should have to climb a roof to go after some drunken eegit either. Why should they have to put their selves in danger of falling to get some pissed fool off the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

They could have got the bouncing castle from the Sports Arena and push him off the roof onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

YFlyer wrote: »
    They could have got the bouncing castle from the Sports Arena and push him off the roof onto it.

FYP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭brucechan

Sounds like a moron. If he fell off the roof would his pals be laughing then? All fun and games until someone loses an eye....

Seriously though, he is obviously a tit.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dementedmole5

brucechan wrote: »
    Sounds like a moron. If he fell off the roof would his pals be laughing then? All fun and games until someone loses an eye....

Seriously though, he is obviously a tit.
    Ya I'm sure you would be thinking logically after an all day session. Not many people know but someone stole his phone and threw it up on the roof so he went up after it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Kelefants

He never actually seemed to make it into the Stables, pretty sure he was stopped at the door. And alot of people had all day sessions over those 3 days, and have done so for years. They've also done all day sessions during rag week... but how many of them have ended up passed out on the roof of the stables and needing the fire service to be called?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭mahonykid

What a hero. This man should be honoured!

a statue of him should be placed outside the flagpoles. This epitomizes the meaning of what it is to be a UL student. I salute you sir

mahonykid wrote: »
    a statue of him should be placed outside the flagpoles. This epitomizes the meaning of what it is to be a UL student. I salute you sir
    Well said young man. Some people are very serious around here. They must of been on edge with talks of the pension being cut during the budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Kelefants wrote: »
    He never actually seemed to make it into the Stables, pretty sure he was stopped at the door. And alot of people had all day sessions over those 3 days, and have done so for years. They've also done all day sessions during rag week... but how many of them have ended up passed out on the roof of the stables and needing the fire service to be called?
    I was told that he got thrown out of there and was trying to find a way back in. Not sure if thats true but thats what I heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Ah heyor, we still talking about this?

Leave ih ouh

• Advertisement

I heard the bouncers threw him up there in the first place? need confirmation on this though. any witnesses?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 KittenKev

I heard he thought he was Santa and was looking to slide down the chimney but alas, there was no chimney..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

I heard he was shooting lighting bolts from his arse up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I heard they played that song that goes "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!" and he was trying to be a hero.

Advertisement