Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water pump?

Options
  • 30-11-2012 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭

Lo.
    My water pump died on my koolance exos a few weeks a ago and i ordered a replacement that night.

However, i'm still waiting for the parts to arrive (stuck in customs).
    Is there anywhere in ireland that actually sells pc parts anymore that i can get even a simple water pump?

None of the shops in dublin actually sell pc componants anymore for some reason, Tried peats, maplins and the pc worlds. Pc world dosent even sell pc's anymore, just tablets, phones and printers.

I'm stuck and i'm willing to drive anywhere if i can find somewhere to buy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Nope. AFAIK, no-one in Ireland stocks WC stuff. I'd say your best bet it to look in Adverts. Had a quick search in Computers there for "pump" and there's a few MP350s showing up. Decent pump, though some claim it can be noisy. Certainly more than adequate as a stop-gap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Cheers, i'll have a look.
    Also checking shops for small indoor water features that i can cannibalise the pump from

Advertisement