Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to track down Tranformers pencil set

Options
  • 30-11-2012 6:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭

Trying to track down a particular Transformers pencil set I had when I was kid. I can't really remember much about it except there was a pencil, an eraser and maybe one of those 6 inch rulers. They were all covered with Tranformers characters logos and for some reason I'm almost certain Starscream was featured prominently.

This item is G1 stuff btw and I probably got it circa 1985-86. I've no idea what to search under or where I'd find a picture of this set but I know I'd recognise it if I saw it.

With that in mind, is there any sites/forums for Transformers sites out there that might have an extensive historical merchandise archive? I'm thinking/hoping along the lines of say this one for Star Wars (http://theswca.com/) That site has every obscure SW item you could think of and I'd imagine some pencil set from the mid-80's falls into that category now! :)

Thanks.

Advertisement