Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from sport

Options
  • 30-11-2012 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I don't understand why I was banned? It said it was for spam but all I was looking for was advice on a website.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Could I first point you to the above flow diagram and ask that you PM the mod that banned you (ie me!) as the first step of any dispute

If we cannot resolve this via PM, then one of my fellow Sports CMods will look at this

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Per the above post by Beasty, please attempt to resolve this issue by an exchange of PMs with him. Many of these issues are resolved at the first PM stage. After this exchange, if an understanding has not been reached, please advise.

Please also be patient in this process, as we are volunteers with outside commitments.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that both the actioning mod (Beasty) and I have PM'd you, but you have failed to reply. Please reply to our PMs as soon as conveniently possible, or I will request that this DRP be closed.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Please be advised that both the actioning mod (Beasty) and I have PM'd you, but you have failed to reply. Please reply to our PMs as soon as conveniently possible, or I will request that this DRP be closed.
    REQUEST TO ADMIN:

Please close this DRP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

OP did not respond, thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement