Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking tartan Xmas tree bows, Dublin city centre

Options
  • 30-11-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

I'm in city centre today, looking for approx 30 small checked tartan bows to decorate my Christmas tree.
    Anyone seen them? Where should I look? Thinking Arnotts sale shop, 2 euro shop...anywhere else?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I know you specified bows, but I know Marks and Spencer have tartan baubles, if anyone else is doing a tartan theme.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

buzz55 wrote: »
    I'm in city centre today, looking for approx 30 small checked tartan bows to decorate my Christmas tree.
    Anyone seen them? Where should I look? Thinking Arnotts sale shop, 2 euro shop...anywhere else?
    Thanks!

Dealz on Talbot Street (Irish Life Mall) and also the large bargain/discount shop in the Ilac Centre,at the Moore Street entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Marks and Spencers have six packs of wee clip on tartan bows (http://www.marksandspencer.com/Clip-Bow-Christmas-Tree-Decorations/dp/B002KYK1V2)

Says out of stock on their website but I got some only very recently in Liffey Valley. They're probably about €5 though but lovely and not tatty looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Thanks for all the replies.
    I didn't make it to dealz in Dublin in the end but dealz in Cork doesnt have them.
    The m&s ones look exactly like what I want, will try track them down.
    Marks and Spencers have six packs of wee clip on tartan bows (http://www.marksandspencer.com/Clip-Bow-Christmas-Tree-Decorations/dp/B002KYK1V2)

Says out of stock on their website but I got some only very recently in Liffey Valley. They're probably about €5 though but lovely and not tatty looking.

Advertisement