Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requested money from my 30 days savings account 30 days later the money is not there.

Options
  • 30-11-2012 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi all.

We have a 30 days savings account which we requested money on the 30.10.2012. This morning the money is not transferred to my regular account.
    Called customer service, spoke to Angela she said that the money should be there at 17:00
    Is this the normal process? I thought that if I given a date, that means that my money will be available on that date from midnight.

Can somebody advise pls?

Regards

Thomas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for posting.

With 30 day Notice Accounts, the funds are sent by sent to an account on day 30. As Angela mentioned, you should have the credit by close of business today.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭szita2000

Thanks for the confirmation Billy.

Advertisement