Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage on a budget

Options
  • 30-11-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Put these together for my supplies, don't know if it comes across in the pics but I'll get quite a good bit of stuff stored on these. All materials were bought in B&Q - total cost €117. Each shelf is 120cm long, 40cm deep and each unit is 170cm high. If anyone is into shelving like me (read: as weird as me) I can give you plans to work by - total work time = roughly 3 hrs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Nice work. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Nice work indeed. Did you anchor it to the walls also?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Danpad

No, they're not secured to the walls, although I'm sure that would have cut down on quantity of wood (and costs). I want the options of moving them away from the walls and using them to section off part of the shed if (when) my supplies start to consume more space.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Very nice and well planned out.

Advertisement