Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Game Shops Accept Trade ins if Paper Cover on Disc Case is Missing?

Options
  • 30-11-2012 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

As title says will Game Shops Accept Trade ins if Paper Cover on Disc Case is Missing? shops like smyths, gamestop, xtra vision? and is valued lowered, they have manual and no marks on discs just missing the paper cover on the case itself

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No they won't. From my experience anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I've seen ones in GAME like that. It would put me off buying them however.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Gamestop will take em', but they'll deduct a 2 euro off or a fiver I think.

I love how GameStop will give you less for the trade in as an "integral part of the game is missing" but then turn around and resell it at the same price as the copy with a cover.

Advertisement