Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank automatic one-off payment

Options
  • 30-11-2012 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Anyone received anything yet concerning this lump sum payment they claimed we were gonna get?
    An automatic one-off payment, which equates to an additional rate for 3 months of 0.06% Gross, 0.25% AER** (fixed) on the average daily balance between 1 September and 30 November 2012, for those SME customers with a savings account. Only accounts open on the 19 June 2012 which are still open on the 30 November 2012 will receive the payment. This excludes tracker bonds and structured deposit products.

Source: http://www.ulsterbank.ie/roi/business/global/help-point.ashx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Bhangraman wrote: »
    Anyone received anything yet concerning this lump sum payment they claimed we were gonna get?

Source: http://www.ulsterbank.ie/roi/business/global/help-point.ashx

I asked about it this month was told it would be paid on the 16th december

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Many thanks for the reply :)

Hello, today I received money on my current account from an international transaction. I suspect from the description that it relates to said one off payment: UBRINPIXXXXXXXX where X are numbers. Did you also have such similar transaction?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Bhangraman wrote: »
    Hello, today I received money on my current account from an international transaction. I suspect from the description that it relates to said one off payment: UBRINPIXXXXXXXX where X are numbers. Did you also have such similar transaction?

that could be from the Great Prince of Nigeria who's wealth has been locked away for over 20yrs and the family have now passed it to you ;-)

Yes it appeared in that instance it was the Great Prince of Nigeria. Anyone received money which was due on 16 Dec according to handlemaster?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Most people got it last week on the 12th.

Oh yes that was it then with this meager 2.5€, thanks Ulster Bank !

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kuldeep121

Wait!!isn't that spam?? correct me if i am wrong? Or is it true?

Advertisement