Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercings in cork?

Options
  • 30-11-2012 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

does anyone know a great place to get a septum piercing in cork city ? a bit cheap but not so cheap i get aids... thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

chloe90 wrote: »
    does anyone know a great place to get a septum piercing in cork city ? a bit cheap but not so cheap i get aids... thanks:D

Hi Chloe..

I'd say Tattoo Zoo is one of the best..And it's €35 for the septum.

And little or no chance of aids either. ;)

http://www.tattoozoo.ie/piercer

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Agree with MrFrisp. Tattoo Zoo is your best option in Cork tbh. Noel is the piercers name, and he's a really sound guy. Done my tongue for me a few years back and I'm still alive/haven't caught any retro virus, so I say you should be safe as houses ;)

Dercola wrote: »
    Agree with MrFrisp. Tattoo Zoo is your best option in Cork tbh. Noel is the piercers name, and he's a really sound guy. Done my tongue for me a few years back and I'm still alive/haven't caught any retro virus, so I say you should be safe as houses ;)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I'd say Tattoo Zoo as well. I've gotten a few piercings there and I was really happy with them, very clean and I was well looked after. If I was to get tattoed/pierced again, it'd be the only place I'd trust in Cork :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Sorry to budge in...but is Inkoholics stil operating? They do not answer their phone at all. I got a piercing voucher for them and have not been able to get in contact. It does not bode well as I paid already and they got the money but are impossible to reach.

• Advertisement

eternal wrote: »
    Sorry to budge in...but is Inkoholics stil operating? They do not answer their phone at all. I got a piercing voucher for them and have not been able to get in contact. It does not bode well as I paid already and they got the money but are impossible to reach.

Where are they based?? Never heard of them,,to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

eternal wrote: »

Just checked their fb page there, and they are still operating alright. Might be worth sending them a message on fb to see what their deal is? Tattooist in there is pretty handy aswel. Does nice work :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

MrFrisp wrote: »

Where are they based?? Never heard of them,,to be honest.
    French church street.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 chloe90

ah thanks guys :)

Advertisement