Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulham Away

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Chelsea lost and West Brom losing means we will be joint 3rd on 26pts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Chelsea lost and West Brom losing means we will be joint 3rd on 26pts

This is amazing , it really is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

COYS

Hope Bale is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Arsenal a goal down now too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

ARSEnal just gone a goal down too:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Swansea 2-0 up at Emirates. Close to a perfect day :)

Michu looks like one of the best buys of the season

Also, that's 8 goals scored and 2 conceeded in the last 3 matches. Very impressive, especially considering Ade was banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Great win and week. 9 points + 6 goals. Onwards and upwards. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

SuprSi wrote: »
    Michu looks like one of the best buys of the season

After today's result Siggurdson and Dempsey look like the buys of the season! :p

COYS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Delighted with that.

Don't think the other results could have went any better for us either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Great week for us, perfect way to bounce back from straight defeats, especially without Ade...

Fulham didn't offer much and our first was a little lucky but we pushed on and two great assists and finishes..

Arsenal are 10th:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

And still people bitch about Defoe? Unbelievable Jeff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

AVB out......

Saab Ed where are ya!?????

THFC wrote: »

Ha, I was just thinking the same, where are you fella?:cool:

Great to see Carroll getting another ten minutes too, he made 16 passes (at 94% completion) in just 10 minutes. Perfect to bring on to close games out..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

3-0 Away win
    West Brom lose
    Chelsea lose
    City Draw
    Up to joint 3rd
    Arsenal lose
    Arsenals worst start to a premiership season under Wenger.
    Everton Draw

Match Of The Day:

southpark.jpg

3-0 Away win
    West Brom lose
    Chelsea lose
    City Draw
    Up to joint 3rd
    Arsenal lose
    Arsenals worst start to a premiership season under Wenger.
    Everton Draw

Match Of The Day:

southpark.jpg

Quality

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hatch99 wrote: »
    COYS

Hope Bale is ok.
    Looks like 2 weeks out mate. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

AVB out......

Levy out!

To be fair, Saab wasnt here 2-3 weeks ago when we hammered by Arsenal etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Only saw the first half so I missed all the good stuff,no one would think at HT we would end up winning 3-0 It was a great day for us results wise aswel,sitting down now waiting for us to come on match of the day.Bring it on lads.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Also waiting for our game. What a game though on now.

Levy out!

To be fair, Saab wasnt here 2-3 weeks ago when we hammered by Arsenal etc
    I don't care where he was 2-3 weeks ago, anyone calling for the manager's head after 3 games - at the most straight forward of times - is an idiot, full stop. And what AVB is about isn't straight forward in the slightest, he is imposing a whole new style on the team in methods very different used by the previous manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Kiith wrote: »
    Team: Lloris, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Vertonghen, Lennon, Dembele, Sandro, Bale, Defoe, Dempsey

Is Walker injured? Nope, he's on the bench. He was actually good in the last game i thought. Hope Carroll gets some game time today. Ideally when we are 3 up.

good call, exactly as it happened. Can you give me the score in the everton game next w.end and I can take some money from the bookies. Great results today. Lets hope for a good christmas period/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I don't care where he was 2-3 weeks ago, anyone calling for the manager's head after 3 games - at the most straight forward of times - is an idiot, full stop. And what AVB is about isn't straight forward in the slightest, he is imposing a whole new style on the team in methods very different used by the previous manager.

No need for personal abuse, we are all Spurs fans who give our opinions be they wrong or right.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    No need for personal abuse, we are all Spurs fans who give our opinions be they wrong or right.
    My apologies, I don't mean to come across as abusing the poster, I meant to imply that his views were idiotic, even if he does turn out to be right.

My apologies, I don't mean to come across as abusing the poster, I meant to imply that his views were idiotic, even if he does turn out to be right.

Ah ok, so you're not saying the man is an idiot, just that his views are idiotic. Very diplomatic:confused:

Ah ok, so you're not saying the man is an idiot, just that his views are idiotic. Very diplomatic:confused:
    Oh Christ, cry me a fcuking river.. His, and anyone else with similar views were idiotic. I'm not trying to be diplomatic, I don't care if people on an internet forum like me or not.

Lads, chill the fook out :D everyone has an opinion, some agree, some dis-agree, let's keep it nice ;)

Oh Christ, cry me a fcuking river.. His, and anyone else with similar views were idiotic. I'm not trying to be diplomatic, I don't care if people on an internet forum like me or not.

Princess, I don't care how you address folk, I was merely pointing out you were contradicting yourself!:p

• Advertisement

Princess, I don't care how you address folk, I was merely pointing out you were contradicting yourself!:p
    Was I though? It's perfectly possible for an intelligent person to have idiotic views on a particular topic.

Advertisement