Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Co worker becomes my ex girfriends new boyfriend

• 30-11-2012 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37 dreamvisions

:)Hello too all :) Going to try and keep this as short as possible!

I broke up with my girlfriend around 3 and a half months ago. (Something i really did not want to do) but done it on a weak whim. For these reasons that happened all in space of a week. Was a long distance relationship that lasted a year and 4 months. She was getting friendly witht his guy from work, and any time she would talk about him, she wud put him down! She said if you seen him you would not be worried! Any ways here it goes!

1. girlfriend was going to work early
    2. girlfriend went out to a staff party, no contact for the night.
    3. Girl friend goes to beach with male co worker, a day later.
    4. For the rest of the week she was meeting up with friends and staying over with them, going for dinner etc once again no contact for most of the week.
    5. Working late, when she never had done before
    6. She was geting lifts home of a "friend" from work for a while before all this also.
    7. Very little contact for the whole week, which lead me to think somthing was up!

(Any time we both went out we wud always kept contact)

So after the break up, she was spending more and more time with this chap from work, Putting pictures up on facebook of him, putting pictures up on instagram of different places she had been, with him. In this time frame i was trying to explain to her why i broke up because i felt something was going on between the two of them! Of course i was stressed out seeing all of these things and deleted her off facebook ! I posted all her things down to her, and i asked her if i could have my laptop back. She told me "this is the only item i have left of you" Its a mac book pro and cost me 2,500 Euros ! A month ago i asked her to post it down, making sure i was being polite ! I sent her lots of texts that day and called her loads to get it back! She then told me she would post it!

At this stage she was still "Friends" with this guy. He rung me up an hour later telling me if I call her again he would rip my mouth from my face! I like my mouth for i need it for talking, most important! I got my laptop anyways!

So two weeks ago she calls me up at one in the morning! Sobbing crying, told me she was confused and is not herself! She changed her whole appearance And really really misses me and still loves me. She told me she was seeing this guy but its hard cause she still really loves me ! Of course i was worried about her! We were talking for most of that week! She was telling me how good i looked etc etc. I told her if she wants to meet up am willing, she told me she wants to but would not be fair on this new chap! She told me they where more friends than antyhing else !! Which is very confusing for me !

I then told her that I cant be talking to you if i still have feelings for her, and if she is seeing someone else, its just not fair ! So i told her if she wants to meet up some time give me a call but i won’t be talking to her when she is seeing this guy! She calls me up a 2 days later to say she found some clothes of mine! I told her she can do what she wants with them. I asked her what’s is going on with her and this chap. She tells me, He’s the most genuine guy she has ever met, He goes out of his way for her, and when i broke up he was there for support haha She told me there was not flirting going on before and she never done anything behind my back! She told me they both share the same values and morals lol But not the same interests, this lads a boy racer type. She’s likes art, photography music and travelling! She also keeps bring up fights we had in the past and sorted out in the past!

I have not contacted her in a while! And i suppose am not sure if i made the right choice. Yes i still love her, yes i wish things did not end the way they did! Just looking for other peoples perspective. This guy knew what he was up to ! And pretty much got her when she was at her weakest !

If you have got this far i thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

:)Hello too all :) Going to try and keep this as short as possible!

I broke up with my girlfriend around 3 and a half months ago. (Something i really did not want to do) but done it on a weak whim. For these reasons that happened all in space of a week. Was a long distance relationship that lasted a year and 4 months. She was getting friendly witht his guy from work, and any time she would talk about him, she wud put him down! She said if you seen him you would not be worried! Any ways here it goes!

1. girlfriend was going to work early
    2. girlfriend went out to a staff party, no contact for the night.
    3. Girl friend goes to beach with male co worker, a day later.
    4. For the rest of the week she was meeting up with friends and staying over with them, going for dinner etc once again no contact for most of the week.
    5. Working late, when she never had done before
    6. She was geting lifts home of a "friend" from work for a while before all this also.
    7. Very little contact for the whole week, which lead me to think somthing was up!

(Any time we both went out we wud always kept contact)

So you were paranoid and jealous and you dumped her. That's fair enough. You don't seem to have any actual evidence that she was cheating with this bloke (maybe she was, maybe she wasn't) but you made your decision to end the relationship as you weren't happy. You are perfectly entitled to do that, just as she is perfectly entitled to start seeing someone else.
    So after the break up, she was spending more and more time with this chap from work, Putting pictures up on facebook of him, putting pictures up on instagram of different places she had been, with him. In this time frame i was trying to explain to her why i broke up because i felt something was going on between the two of them! Of course i was stressed out seeing all of these things and deleted her off facebook !

With all due respect OP, you broke up with her. She is doing nothing wrong by seeing someone else.
    I posted all her things down to her, and i asked her if i could have my laptop back. She told me "this is the only item i have left of you" Its a mac book pro and cost me 2,500 Euros ! A month ago i asked her to post it down, making sure i was being polite ! I sent her lots of texts that day and called her loads to get it back! She then told me she would post it!

I'm not sure of the relevance of this tbh.
    At this stage she was still "Friends" with this guy. He rung me up an hour later telling me if I call her again he would rip my mouth from my face! I like my mouth for i need it for talking, most important! I got my laptop anyways!

You were right to ask for your property back, but it sounds like your ex was upset at the amount of calls and texts about this issue, hence his threat.
    So two weeks ago she calls me up at one in the morning! Sobbing crying, told me she was confused and is not herself! She changed her whole appearance And really really misses me and still loves me. She told me she was seeing this guy but its hard cause she still really loves me ! Of course i was worried about her! We were talking for most of that week! She was telling me how good i looked etc etc. I told her if she wants to meet up am willing, she told me she wants to but would not be fair on this new chap! She told me they where more friends than antyhing else !! Which is very confusing for me !

She sounds like a very confused girl. Think about it OP, as far as she is concerned there was nothing going on with this other bloke but you dumped her. That could have been quite the shock. She's upset and she starts seeing this guy, who clearly likes her a lot, but she's not over you.
    I then told her that I cant be talking to you if i still have feelings for her, and if she is seeing someone else, its just not fair ! So i told her if she wants to meet up some time give me a call but i won’t be talking to her when she is seeing this guy! She calls me up a 2 days later to say she found some clothes of mine! I told her she can do what she wants with them. I asked her what’s is going on with her and this chap.

OP, why don't you just take a complete step back? There's no use in saying you're not going to talk to her while she's seeing this bloke and then getting into a text conversation two days later about their relationship.
    She tells me, He’s the most genuine guy she has ever met, He goes out of his way for her, and when i broke up he was there for support haha She told me there was not flirting going on before and she never done anything behind my back! She told me they both share the same values and morals lol But not the same interests, this lads a boy racer type. She’s likes art, photography music and travelling! She also keeps bring up fights we had in the past and sorted out in the past!

I have not contacted her in a while! And i suppose am not sure if i made the right choice. Yes i still love her, yes i wish things did not end the way they did! Just looking for other peoples perspective. This guy knew what he was up to ! And pretty much got her when she was at her weakest !

If you have got this far i thank you :)

Why are you laughing? People don't have to have the same interests in order to have a relationship. Maybe his intentions weren't exactly pure when he was supporting her but you dumped her. You ended the relationship so you don't really get to judge here. She has told you that nothing went on behind your back but you clearly didn't trust her. You can't have a relationship, particularly a long distance one, without trust.

My advice would be to cut contact with this girl and move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

I think you were dead right to go with your instincts dude! Sorry to say this but I think you should just cut her out of your life, really hard thing to do and I always hate saying that to people on this because it's easier said than done, but to me, it looks like she had made her choice. How confused can she be??? She cant go on like a yo-yo going back and forth! And with the phonecall your man made to you... She obviously had some part in that, all the pics she's putting up on FB... If you ask me, she's looking for the sympathy card by ringing you crying and saying she's confused etc.

Honest opinion - Lucky escape. Imagine you were with her a very long time and then she does that behaviour along the way. How would you cope/put up with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 dreamvisions

So you were paranoid and jealous and you dumped her. That's fair enough. You don't seem to have any actual evidence that she was cheating with this bloke (maybe she was, maybe she wasn't) but you made your decision to end the relationship as you weren't happy. You are perfectly entitled to do that, just as she is perfectly entitled to start seeing someone else.

No real evidence, there was alot of coincidence to just ingnore! I really wanted to believe her you know! but when i found out they where hanging out it reconfrimed my first fears! But the choice was mine, i made my bed!

With all due respect OP, you broke up with her. She is doing nothing wrong by seeing someone else.

She not but it sort of comfirms my frist fears! Like if there was nothing going on why would she be with him ?

I'm not sure of the relevance of this tbh.

I just wanted to make it clear to why he rung me up!

You were right to ask for your property back, but it sounds like your ex was upset at the amount of calls and texts about this issue, hence his threat.

I was asking for my laptop back over the month here and there! But she would not talk to me like an adult, kept saying it wud cost to much, i told her i would collect it, but she was not happy with that!

She sounds like a very confused girl. Think about it OP, as far as she is concerned there was nothing going on with this other bloke but you dumped her. That could have been quite the shock. She's upset and she starts seeing this guy, who clearly likes her a lot, but she's not over you.

If there was nothing going on, i suppose they would still be friends! I mean i was reading between the lines. I just think she should not have put her self in that situation after i told her how i felt about it! I can understand she would be hurting too. But her actions before all this happend really spoke volumes

OP, why don't you just take a complete step back? There's no use in saying you're not going to talk to her while she's seeing this bloke and then getting into a text conversation two days later about their relationship.

I just wanted to know, if she does like him, and if there was any chance we could give it another shot!

Why are you laughing? People don't have to have the same interests in order to have a relationship. Maybe his intentions weren't exactly pure when he was supporting her but you dumped her. You ended the relationship so you don't really get to judge here. She has told you that nothing went on behind your back but you clearly didn't trust her. You can't have a relationship, particularly a long distance one, without trust.

Am laughing because she thinks he was just there for support! When its as clear as day he was making a move along time ago! She made her choice also in regards to how she acted before the break up, and not communicating with me when i wanted to talk about where we were at! I did trust her, and this was the frist time anything rasied my eye brow!

My advice would be to cut contact with this girl and move on.
    Thanks for taken the time to reply :)

DeltaWhite wrote: »
    I think you were dead right to go with your instincts dude! Sorry to say this but I think you should just cut her out of your life, really hard thing to do and I always hate saying that to people on this because it's easier said than done, but to me, it looks like she had made her choice. How confused can she be??? She cant go on like a yo-yo going back and forth! And with the phonecall your man made to you... She obviously had some part in that, all the pics she's putting up on FB... If you ask me, she's looking for the sympathy card by ringing you crying and saying she's confused etc.

Honest opinion - Lucky escape. Imagine you were with her a very long time and then she does that behaviour along the way. How would you cope/put up with that?

I believe there was somthing going on, like you just dont get that close to some one when your in a relationship end of like! And what she done after really did hurt cause it comfirmed what i was thinking all along! She confused to the point that her manager took her in the office and asked her if she needed some time off! All her friends told her shes gone off the rails and is not her self! It was her choice to get into what she is in now. And i cant really change her mind on that! will just have to walk on with her !

She was playing a game at frist not contacting me, and some times when we play games we get hurt!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

I believe there was somthing going on, like you just dont get that close to some one when your in a relationship end of like!

I have male friends that I spent time with like that. My boyfriend of 8 years is in no way jealous because he knows the relationships are platonic. It is possible.
    And what she done after really did hurt cause it comfirmed what i was thinking all along!

Look, you've convinced yourself that she was doing the dirt on you. Shetold you she wasn't but you don't believe her. Grand. You dumped her and she started a relationship with someone else. Nobody has done anything wrong there.

She confused to the point that her manager took her in the office and asked her if she needed some time off! All her friends told her shes gone off the rails and is not her self!

Not wanting to sound harsh, but this isn't any of your business.
    It was her choice to get into what she is in now. And i cant really change her mind on that! will just have to walk on with her !

And it was your choice to dump her. What do you want? For her to sit at home pining for you and to never have another relationship again?
    She was playing a game at frist not contacting me, and some times when we play games we get hurt!

You actually sound like you're enjoying all the drama. Move on with your life and forget her. What her friends or her manager say is none of your concern. You aren't together and haven't been for months. If she contacts you ignore her.

• Advertisement

I have male friends that I spent time with like that. My boyfriend of 8 years is in no way jealous because he knows the relationships are platonic. It is possible.
    I was fine with her having a friend dont get me wrong, she was working there for a while, However if for a year and a bit she is texting you when shes has gone out, to not texting or talking on the phones is a bit strange. Plus i have girl friends and she was really not ok with me hanging out with them!

Look, you've convinced yourself that she was doing the dirt on you. Shetold you she wasn't but you don't believe her. Grand. You dumped her and she started a relationship with someone else. Nobody has done anything wrong there.
    Suppose you have to do two things believe here or your self, and i went with my self, No one has done anything wrong , if she was seeing some one diffrent fair enough like! But to be seeing some one i had suspicions over is rubing salt in the womb. If your bf of 8 years done the same thing, i would think you wud be a little bit jealous ? If his habits change would you be worried ?

Not wanting to sound harsh, but this isn't any of your business.
    She told me all this on the phone.

And it was your choice to dump her. What do you want? For her to sit at home pining for you and to never have another relationship again?
    I wanted her to talk to me, I really wanted to sort it all out, even that night i ended it I was talking to her about the next step and what do we want etc..

You actually sound like you're enjoying all the drama. Move on with your life and forget her. What her friends or her manager say is none of your concern. You aren't together and haven't been for months. If she contacts you ignore her.
    I wish i was enjoying the stress of all this, but i can tell you am far from enjoying it! I mean i made some mistakes and jumped the gun! Emotions are hard to just let go of, and when i was moving on she rung me up, which gave me some hope of sorting it out! So to answer your question am not enjoying the drama one bit!

[/QUOTE]

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You had a bad breakup. (You feel it was a jealous mistake which you regret, she took it badly and went on the rebound with another guy.) So neither of you are over it. But the fact is, that the only thing either of you can do now is keep trying to move on. She is with someone else. I think staying in touch is a big mistake, and only makes both of you confused.

Your relationship did not work for a reason, even if that was purely your jealousy. You need to let it go, and cut ties. God knows what will happen in the future, but for now its all still too emotional and messy, I reckon you both need time away from it to gain perspective.

Thanks for your reply :) I think your right in what your saying! It was very messy and both of us are to blame! I know what i done was short sighted and i am paying for it now! But your right I need to move on and start to work from the inside out, maybe some time we can reconnect and both be in a better place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

OP, sounds to me like you were justified in breaking up with her as it sounds like she was cheating on you with this other guy. I think you need to cut contact with her in order to move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Katy89

OP, I think there were some communication issues. Don't know if it's only you or her as well, but you just said you broke up with her.
    why didn't you talk things through? in an adult way.
    and sorry to say it so directly, but your both doesn't sound very mature, which probably is one main point adding to the break up.

I would calm down for a while, tell her you you need space and time and see afterwards what's there.

but in general I think you both need to grow up a bit more to have a functional relationship with whoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

long distance relns need good communication and it sounds like yours wasnt good enough

sounds to me like he was interested but probably in the friend zone, but when she was weak and confused took advantage of the situation to get out of the friend zone and into her knickers. Cant blame him for doing that, she was upset because you left her.

Not really sure what advice you want....are you thinking of telling her you want her back? I wouldnt do that. Id move on and learn from it. She may get back in touch if/when she decides she doesnt actually want a boy racer.

aatlc, welcome to PI.
    Please don't try to derail other members' threads looking for help on your own.
    Please read the charter before posting.

Thanks

I knew he was sniffing around, and spending time with her! It was the sudden friend ship that caught me off guard, i knew she was getting lifts, but all of a sudden she is going out with him to the beach and talking over facebook. I mean I really adored this girl and communitcation could have been more mature! Our relationship was prefect apart from the long distance which has its strains and stresses!

I suppose i am lost to what to do! And conflicting with diffrent emotions. I would like to try and give the relationship another go, but i have not stated this to her or pushed her to make the decision. When she contacted me two weeks ago, really sent me aback cause i thought she wanted nothing to do with me! And when she told me how much she missed me and wanted me in cork, really got me confused! I Tryed setting up a date to meet up, but she said it would not be fair on the guy in question but would think about it!

I told her last week, i can't be talking to her while she's seeing some one, because its not fair on both of us, told her i was happy for her and hope everything works out..of course i was dieing inside! I dumped her because i did not step back and take a look at the sistuation and most importently TALK! I am looking for some sort of advise but i am also not sure to what, did i make the right dicission did i jump the gun, is this a rebound ahhhh What a mess!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I am looking for some sort of advise but i am also not sure to what, did i make the right dicission did i jump the gun, is this a rebound ahhhh What a mess!

Op, I think a direct response is best here. I am not insulting you but I think you need a harsh reply :)

You are being played with. You had the foresight to see that this guy wasn't just becoming friends with her (Logic and intuition should be mentioned) But you now have the added bonus of knowing you were right. (Like sure, we are supposed to believe she didnt flirt or do anything with him until you broke up with her :rolleyes:)

But whats all this crap about fair out of you? ... define fair?!?!?
    The relationship went long distance. Then later you sensed she was hooking up with a guy. You broke up (Good foresight by you). You sent items of hers to her. Later during a conversation she says how much she "misses you" - but shes still with him!!!!! .... But the icing on the cake is that she wont give back your €2,500 laptop.... oh "because its all she has of you" - please. If that was worth 22.50 you would of gotten it back now (or it would be in the garbage)

Mate. I am not being harsh. You are a human being. No one has the right to use you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

She's got a hold on you and she's using this to play you for whatever the hell selfish reasons she has at the moment. You've realised all of this and you took the right action because fundamentally, you have self respect and you know you deserve better. Now, you're having a crisis of confidence and you're letting doubt creep in. Don't forget that there was no smoke without fire here.

You sound like a pretty steady guy for the most part. You refer to the general turbulence in her life that preceded all of this and it sounds to me like you're FAR better off staying out of her life for now at least. It sounds to me like her house just isn't in order and she may just want you to 'fix' her. One thing for sure is that this is all about her.

Nothing here makes either of you a bad person. I wouldn't rule out both of you reconciling in the future but in the meantime but [cliche code red] if you love her, set her free.

Op, I think a direct response is best here. I am not insulting you but I think you need a harsh reply

You are being played with. You had the foresight to see that this guy wasn't just becoming friends with her (Logic and intuition should be mentioned) But you now have the added bonus of knowing you were right. (Like sure, we are supposed to believe she didnt flirt or do anything with him until you broke up with her )

But whats all this crap about fair out of you? ... define fair?!?!?
    The relationship went long distance. Then later you sensed she was hooking up with a guy. You broke up (Good foresight by you). You sent items of hers to her. Later during a conversation she says how much she "misses you" - but shes still with him!!!!! .... But the icing on the cake is that she wont give back your €2,500 laptop.... oh "because its all she has of you" - please. If that was worth 22.50 you would of gotten it back now (or it would be in the garbage)

Mate. I am not being harsh. You are a human being. No one has the right to use you.

Hey Barcus stright forward answers are what i need, no offence taken :)

I suppose I want her to make the desision if she want's to reconnect with me. I don't want to get in the middle of her and this guy, and making it seem like thier relationship is affecting me! I am not going to be bad mouthing him even though i really want to! But when a guy is spending more time with your girlfriend then you are, any body would get a little restless! I just think she was desrespectful of me, getting lifts home from work was grand, but going out for drinks and going to the beach is just not on, then not answering her phone was just stressful!

She told me no flirting was going on between them, and i did not buy this, even when she was on her breaks from work she would be on the phone to me, then all of a sudden she would have to go cause some one was coming in!! There where little signs i was getting!

Am on instagram and the other day she hash taged pictures of me even doe her page is on private and i can not see them!

At this stage i do feel messed around, and every time i feel i am getting over this , she does somthing to remind me of her! Which is not on if she is seeing somebody!

iurecvmn wrote: »
    She's got a hold on you and she's using this to play you for whatever the hell selfish reasons she has at the moment. You've realised all of this and you took the right action because fundamentally, you have self respect and you know you deserve better. Now, you're having a crisis of confidence and you're letting doubt creep in. Don't forget that there was no smoke without fire here.

You sound like a pretty steady guy for the most part. You refer to the general turbulence in her life that preceded all of this and it sounds to me like you're FAR better off staying out of her life for now at least. It sounds to me like her house just isn't in order and she may just want you to 'fix' her. One thing for sure is that this is all about her.

Nothing here makes either of you a bad person. I wouldn't rule out both of you reconciling in the future but in the meantime but [cliche code red] if you love her, set her free.

iurecvmn Thanks for your reply :)

I have been conflicting in my desicision, for part of me wants to believe her! But i had to make a choice along the way do i believe her or do i believe my self! And this keeps on shuffling and changing! But all in all there was just to much coincidental events happing for me to believe her! And shes way too confused to sit down and talk too!

She has got alot of insecurities, she was over weight in her child hood and in fairness was not the prettiest child, but the grey feathers have come off and she is in fact beautiful with a perfect figure! She allways wanted reassurance from me!

I will and have let her go, if she wants to come back to talk i will talk to her! But i am also moving on with my life and keeping my self busy! Until emotions simmer down, I dont think we can talk effectivly! But in time who knows! We did have somthing meaningful.

Your post helped aot thanks :)

DeltaWhite wrote: »

Hey Deltawhite :) Thanks for your post :)

There where just too many coincidental events going on! I think shes getting some sort of enjoyment from me still suffering! She did ask me if i was seeing some one! I told her i did go on a date, she was asking me what she looked like , where did i go, was she pretty etc....

I don't think she can be that confused! I think she likes how near this guy is to her , he only lives 15 mins away. She likes the fact that hes picking her up, droping her off to places ! going out with him on a night out and he will not drink and drop her home! She even told me, that i never went out of her way for her like that! I lived 300 miles away and when we where together i made sure we went to diffrent loctaions and done diffrent things! I have no job, or a car, and still found time and valuable money to do these things! She even called me a dole head, been working for 13 years!

I just sad for how things worked out, but it is time to walk away and leave her be!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

Hey Deltawhite :) Thanks for your post :)

There where just too many coincidental events going on! I think shes getting some sort of enjoyment from me still suffering! She did ask me if i was seeing some one! I told her i did go on a date, she was asking me what she looked like , where did i go, was she pretty etc....

I don't think she can be that confused! I think she likes how near this guy is to her , he only lives 15 mins away. She likes the fact that hes picking her up, droping her off to places ! going out with him on a night out and he will not drink and drop her home! She even told me, that i never went out of her way for her like that! I lived 300 miles away and when we where together i made sure we went to diffrent loctaions and done diffrent things! I have no job, or a car, and still found time and valuable money to do these things! She even called me a dole head, been working for 13 years!

I just sad for how things worked out, but it is time to walk away and leave her be!

No problem at all dude.. I know how it feels to be head wrecked in a situation like that :( and I am also a firm believer in trusting gut instincts!

You have a good head on your shoulders and I think you've sussed it out for yourself! It's very hard to cut contact with people that you were/are very close to but in your case I think that would be the best for you and her!
    You will both only be playing with each other's emotions, it is clear that you both have feelings for each other but that doesnt mean it is the right relationship for you. Get yourself out there and have a few dates and nights out with friends :D if you both keep contacting each other you will just let this drag on and on, neither of you should have to live like that! So you should probably have a little chat with her about that :)

Good luck and you know yourself this isnt the end of the world :):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement