Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odeon Cinema, Charlestown Centre, Finglas

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

datk wrote: »
    Anyone go to the Screen Unseen yesterday or know what it was?

Don't think there was one yesterday. Not sure how often they do Screen Unseen but it's not weekly AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Anyone know if theres any promotions on during the week for the cinema? If not how much are regular tickets to evening showings?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Anyone know if theres any promotions on during the week for the cinema? If not how much are regular tickets to evening showings?

Myself and the better half went on a Wednesday afternoon and tickets were €5 each, that was just for a normal 2D screening of the Martian. Also, the hotdogs weren't quite ready when we were ordering, so they delivered it up to me with ketchup and mustard! :pac:

Excellent service, but I wouldn't expect it when they're busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

They seem to be getting a lot of complaints about parking charges when the three nearest cinema's Omni, Coolock and Blanchardstown all offer free parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

It's 3hours free parking now either over or underground. The leisure plex opened this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

Was in there today and popped into the Leisureplex, very nice setup. Small but has a good few pool tables, bowling lanes and a few video games. Shaping up nicely now, get the Starbucks in and I can go for a game of pool, movie and a nice coffee afterwards. Perfecto.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

It's actually impressive to drive by the complex on the M50 as well seeing it and the Odeon sign all lit up in blueish purple colours. The whole area now has a more finished and commercial look to it rather than the semi abandoned view that was there for years.

Advertisement