Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desktop on finance

Options
  • 30-11-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys.

Anyone know anywhere to get a good decent desktop on finance? Need an audio pc for my home studio. Good processor (i5,i7) and 8-16GB Ram. Havnt got the funds to buy out straight.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Contact Dell or have a look at their website. They do finance.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

Harvey Norman do it also but beware the Interest Payable is ridiculous.

On something for 600-1000 you will pay between 1000-1400 repsectively or near too, not exact figures but there rates are steep as all these finance things are.

It used tobe great when currys used to do Interest free for one year but stopped that a coupel of years back.

Good luck with it anyway.

Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

If you were intersted in a custom build hardwareversand offer finance, I've never used it but it's an option.. You'd get much better bang for your buck that way..

Other options..get a bank/credit union loan and pay back..you might end up paying less interest..

If not dell are the only ones I know.. I've gotten computers through it before but you'll always end up paying much extra..
    Look out for offers on free periods of finance..

The first time I got a dell on finace I got 6 months interest free on a deal..

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

Just after receiving this email from Hardwareversand, should be of interest to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Jayball09

Thanks for all the replys lads. I just bit the bullet and splashed on some stuff off OcUk. I work in IT so just gonna build the machine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement