Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Plant Pot Mover

Options
  • 30-11-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get a caddy sort of thing for moving large plant pots.

I am looking for sometihng like this : http://www.healthykin.com/p-2226-garden-plant-pot-mover-caddy.aspx

I've tried all the shops I can think of and all they either have are the ones you sit a plant on with 4 wheels or a standard trolley.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

packiec50 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get a caddy sort of thing for moving large plant pots.

I am looking for sometihng like this : http://www.healthykin.com/p-2226-garden-plant-pot-mover-caddy.aspx

I've tried all the shops I can think of and all they either have are the ones you sit a plant on with 4 wheels or a standard trolley.

Thanks
    Where you based?
    Picture of pot?
    Might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 packiec50

rje66 wrote: »
    Where you based?
    Picture of pot?
    Might be able to help.

t
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'm in kildare. I don't have a picture. I'm looking for my mother who has a bad back, a large garden and many pots. they vary in size and shape, but most are the round fat urn type ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

If they arent too big a normal crate/sack trolly would do. The ones youd see delivery drivers using. The one in pic above wouldnt be good enough for large pots. By large i mean a pot that is appox. Two n a feet tall and two feet wide. Im based in swords so too far im afraid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

A Lidl/Powerfix 2 wheeled trolley with large loading base for 20 euro and a ratchet strap or strong bungee cord,and thats the job done.

You can also get them in a builders ptroviders for not alot of euros.

Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭zombiepaw

Here is a pot lifter from an Irish site, they are calling it the revolutionary new pot lifter, although as Paddy147 said you could probably make one on the cheap

• Advertisement
Advertisement