Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coeliac and/or Gluten Free Friendly Restaurants?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Bru79

inisboffin wrote: »
    Which one does Buskers have, Estrella Daura?

Townhouse had one called Greens Pilsner for a whille, pretty good for gluten free and gluten guzzlers alike :) but think they might only have Estrella now, they seem to be trying out different ones.

Estrella is grand, but a bit of variety would be the next step.

Buskers have Estrella, I have been wanting to try Greens, must get round to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Bru79

inisboffin wrote: »
    Pity. I think they'd shift it. It may be coincidental, but three times I've been there there when someone I knew or a randomer asked for it.

The lad I spoke to said there was some kind of listing mistake, because they are big enough to stock it but if they are not listed they physically can't order it, I used to deal with Tesco as a supplier but am resisting going on a rant about the ordering system :rolleyes:

They would deffo shift a lot of it, when they did have it first it flew out the door

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Galway2013

Tamarind is reopening next week so it be back. Not really a restaurant but the cafe where spud house used to be on newcastle rd is good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Galway2013 wrote: »
    Not really a restaurant but the cafe where spud house used to be on newcastle rd is good

37 west, I haven't been in there yet but heard good things!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Blue Note off licence has Estrella.

• Advertisement
Advertisement