Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing training in Cork City

Options
  • 30-11-2012 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf of a guy who works with me and has just moved to Cork. Is there anywhere in the city (preferably near to Dennehy's Cross) where he could go to do some boxing training, sparring etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Airport road boxing clinic.

Blackpool k2c Thai boxing and boxing the glen in the north side

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bjdk

Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf of a guy who works with me and has just moved to Cork. Is there anywhere in the city (preferably near to Dennehy's Cross) where he could go to do some boxing training, sparring etc.

Leeside Lough boxing club would probably be the closest. It's an official IABA affiliated club. Not one of the new breed of clubs that charges crazy rates for joining and keeping fit. It's situated in the Lough Community Centre. They have a facebook page I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭killedsirius

any idea if leeside allows girls to join? my club is closed for the summer and leeside is the closest

Advertisement