Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another itunes related problem.

• 30-11-2012 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Ok, here's the deal. Got a new computer and a guy was able to save the music from my old computer and put it on the new one. So made the transfer on itunes and realise there's the bones of 60 or 70 songs missing. I don't want to sync the ipod because then I will lose the songs. Does anyone have any advice? Extremely annoyed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

dembaba wrote: »
    Ok, here's the deal. Got a new computer and a guy was able to save the music from my old computer and put it on the new one. So made the transfer on itunes and realise there's the bones of 60 or 70 songs missing. I don't want to sync the ipod because then I will lose the songs. Does anyone have any advice? Extremely annoyed.

Download share pod or pod to pc that will take all the music from iPod/iPhone etc to the pc no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭dembaba

fox007 wrote: »
    Download share pod or pod to pc that will take all the music from iPod/iPhone etc to the pc no problem

are you serious? thanks very much. where can i find that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

If you go into 'purchase history' and find the missing songs there, you should be able to download them again FOC.
    You will then have to 'authorise' the new computer via one of the drop down menus top left of the iTunes window. I did this recently and it worked fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭dembaba

1.618 wrote: »
    If you go into 'purchase history' and find the missing songs there, you should be able to download them again FOC.
    You will then have to 'authorise' the new computer via one of the drop down menus top left of the iTunes window. I did this recently and it worked fine.

I dont buy music on itunes, im too old for it. I'm still a sucker for cd's in hmv.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

dembaba wrote: »
    I dont buy music on itunes, im too old for it. I'm still a sucker for cd's in hmv.:)

I misunderstood your op;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement