Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas trees

Options
  • 30-11-2012 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a Christmas tree farm (or just a place to get nice trees) in the Athlone/Longford region?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭glen25

You probably have the Xmas tree up by now but I get mine in Fern Hill. They're not cheap but they're good quality. Don't shed and always last the few weeks of Christmas. Off to get mine this evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

glen25 wrote: »
    You probably have the Xmas tree up by now but I get mine in Fern Hill. They're not cheap but they're good quality. Don't shed and always last the few weeks of Christmas. Off to get mine this evening!

Thanks! I did get one soon after, in B & Q. They were quite nice in Fernhill but I didn't want to pay that much.

Advertisement