Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a cheap Gents Waistcoat

• 30-11-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a gents waistcoat for a one off event. I'd like a decent looking one (similar to what you'd get in Next for about 40eur). However funds are low and 40eur is far too much to spend on something I only need for one night. Is there anywhere I can cheap a nice waistcoat for under 40eur?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

Forever 21's men's section had a few recently, or maybe try New Look or H&M, all three shops would be pretty reasonable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

topman have loads for about 25euro.

river island have some.

Advertisement