Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wesley

Options
  • 30-11-2012 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Thinking about moving to Sandymount, but I've two kids travelling way up the road to Wesley, beyond Dundrum. Does anyone know of car pools or transport options to that neck of the woods (and back again)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

There used to be a pick up by mini bus from a dart station organised by some parents, this might still be running.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Brush

That's a start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Did you check with the school? I went to school there (a good while ago though :)) and their pupils do come from all over. We used a minibus service that I think was organised through the school. If there isn't maybe it's worth trying to get in contact with other parents in the area to organise?

Advertisement