Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggies to give away

Options
  • 30-11-2012 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering where would be the best place to give a travel system away? In case one would be totally unsuccessful trying to sell it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

lounakin wrote: »
    Was just wondering where would be the best place to give a travel system away? In case one would be totally unsuccessful trying to sell it...

I have one to st Vincent de Paul shop a few yrs ago
    Any if those charity shop should take it
    Or adverts.ie has free to collect section
    Sometimes people put ads in the wanted section

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Yes most charity shops would be delighted and they sell them on for very little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

I know but the buggy isn't in excellent condition... I thought they only took things that were more or less perfect? I usually give baby clothes but if there's a stain or a hole I throw them out.
    The buggy has a rip in the foam around one of the handles, would a charity shop take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Try to free section of Advert.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

lounakin wrote: »
    I know but the buggy isn't in excellent condition... I thought they only took things that were more or less perfect? I usually give baby clothes but if there's a stain or a hole I throw them out.

I no the charity shop near us, will accept old and stained clothes as they don't sell them in shop but they sell them somewhere else for rags(I think) but they've big sign saying they accept any type of clothes.

I say they would accept your buggy as even if they only make €5 it's still money going to charity. I've giving them 2 strollers and all my babies clothes and they were delighted. I usually give to Miss Quinn, St Vincent's de Paul and St Rapheals all up in Celbridge

• Advertisement
Advertisement