Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying live nation tickets?

Options
  • 30-11-2012 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever buy tickets off live nation before and have problems? I'm trying to but a ticket for testament in San Francisco but it won't allow me because I have an international adress I think? Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

Keep trying. Ive bought tickets for shows in SF, Chicago, NYC, Vegas via Live Nation & Ticketmaster from over here before so it can be done, its been a while since I did all that so cant remember the exact pitfalls that you are experiencing now.

Box office collection with original credit card used along with ID which they are fairly strict about is what I did, did a print at home option once or twice too.

Possibly enter a US address & get it printed up?

Advertisement